Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Semester 2; Level 4. WELLCOME!

I'M BACK!!! :D Now that I'm finally doing the level 4 in the English class (after a long hiatus), I have to introduce myself: My name is Constanza Pino Leon. I'm 22 years old and I’m studying physical anthropology at Universidad de Chile. At the moment I’m in the 5th year of my career, which means that I should be doing my Thesis, but I have some courses to finish first before I could begin my thesis and start my internship. Since I’m still studying I still live with my parents and my older sister. My mom is a doctor who works in public service (in SML and in an office In PeƱalolen), while my dad works at General Electric as an Industrial designer. My sister also works in public service in a district attorney. My favorite hobby is drawing. I draw since I was a little girl, mostly learning by myself anything about proportions, modeling, coloring, etc…I like drawing so much that I always carry a sketchbook in my backpack, so I can practice in the recesses. I think my main weakness in English is that I’m not very good at oral interactions, mostly because I can’t enunciate very well (not even in Spanish).I can understand papers in English easily or even movies without subtitles, but when I try to talk I stutter and can’t finish the sentence. I wish I could speak more naturally at the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment