Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Which country would you like to go to?

I don’t have a particular place or country of preference. Maybe I would like to go to China or another Far East place, mostly because my mom's great-grandmother and great-grandfather came from China. Because of that I have a little percentage of Chinese blood in my veins (like 0,00000001%). When I was in primary school I did several dissertations about mythology, typical food and another cultural aspects of China, but to be honest I don't remember anything about them. If I go to China some time in the future, I think I would visit some temples or other important buildings. I love Chinese painting and pottery, so it would be interesting to visit a museum too. Anyway, I don't like the idea of studying or working in China, mostly because the Chinese language is so difficult that not even the native Chinese people could talk it properly. Also, for what I know, the working conditions aren't the best and the salary is really low. China seems to be a very interesting place culturally, but not the kind of country where I would like to live.

1 comment: