Sunday, May 16, 2010

My favorite piece of technology


My favorite piece of technology is my I pod Shuffle / mp3. I got it when my dad won a price in his work, so he give me the mp3 due to my marks at school, when I was in 1°Medio.

I use my mp3 very often, once a day minimun. I use mi mp3 in bedtime, because music helps me to sleep better. Also, I use it when I go to long trips in the road. It´s pretty usefull because it makes my trips more funny and short. I usually change the music in the mp3, beacuse it has only a few megas of storage. Because of this I always need a "greatest hits" list to put in my mp3.

I like it because is small and easy to use. I also have and mp4, but the window is too big and I cant carry it safelly in the street. I cant imagine my life with my mp3. Music makes me happy and full of energy every day. The only problem is when I listen to music too loud, because de battery get dried more fast. To evoid that, I always charge the battery in my pc with the usb port.




No comments:

Post a Comment