Friday, May 7, 2010

My best friend

The name of my best friend is Constanza García. We were in the same school until last year. She has been my best friend since about 3 years ago, because when she arrived at the school we didn`t get along well. We begun our friendship when I sat next to her in the classroom, so we started to talk more often.
I consider her my best friend because we share a lot in common and we laugh at the same things. We can spend hours talking about everything in this world.
I don`t have a "best memory" with my friend, because any moment with her is special. I specially remember when we share room in the hotel in a trip to the south of Chile. That was a funny moment that I`ll never forget.
Although we can`t meet so often because we leave the school, we try to get out together. We usually go to providencia to buy some clothes, or even to walk and talk about our universitary lifes. Last saturday I went to her birthday party, and I had a very good time with her and the other pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment