Friday, June 18, 2010

My future


I want to be successful in everything I will do in the future. Now I will study really hard to get an assistantship the next year. That will be really good for my curriculum.
I want to take two specialties when I finish the first two years of career. At first, I want to be a social anthropologist and get a good job. Later, I will take the physic specialty of my career. I wish I could study linguistic anthropology, but that specialty is exclusively for this country. Perhaps I could take some years in USA to study this subject.
I`m not fan of the idea of getting married. I hate little children (I`m not a patient woman) and I`m not so good at domestic homework. Provably I`ll get marry someday within the future, but I don`t want to be the “traditional housewife”. I can`t be like that.
I really want to live alone some years in my own apartment. I want to buy a big apartment in Lastarria, which is my favorite neighborhood at the moment. It`s fun because I can imagine myself in the future doing the same thing that I`m doing now. Probably I will spend hours playing the guitar and drawing sketches in my notebook, with the difference that I will need money to pay my bills.
At the moment, I`m doing my best in all my tests not to fail any subject. I think the only way to get my dreaming future is by studying. It could be difficult, but it is the only way if I want to be a good professional. My vision of my future could change in the next days, but I`m sure that I`ll need to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment